St. Elizabeth Catholic church was established June 10,1968. The first parish in Milpitas, St. John the classic tabs viagra Baptist, established in 1877, had grown to about 2400 Catholic families. The growth and development of the Milpitas area and northeast San Jose made it necessary to establish a second parish in the area.
The new parish of about 1200 families began normal operations in a rented store in the Fiesta Shopping Plaza on the third Sunday of September 1968. The limited seating capacity of 350 in the temporary Church and the continuing growth of find viagra free sites online the area was the requirement to non generic viagra lay the ground work for a church facility at the 12 acre parish site on viagra next day uk Sequoia Drive.
After several months of planning and study, the Parish Building and Financial Committee determined that the online adipex meridia phentermine prescription viagra future building would be multipurpose. Fred T. Houweling and Robert W. Hagman, associated architects, were hired to design the building. Freitas Construction Company began the construction on December 18,1969. After 185 days of construction, the first Mass in the new structure was celebrated on October 4,1970. Hundreds of parishioners worked to prepare and cheap source viagra ready the building for occupancy, an estimated $14,000 was saved by their contributed time, talent and treasure.
In the past coupled of years, there have been numerous upgrades and renovations made to St. Elizabeth Church. New stained glass windows throughout the chapel and church, Our Lady of La Vang, Our lady of Guadalupe and St. Elizabeth of loss viagra prescription Portugal statues, new Altar, Processional Cross, Candlesticks and Candles, new chairs in the chapel and new paint to name a few. Again, through the contributed time, talent and treasure much was saved in these update.